20081030

Happy Halloween!

We carved our pumpkins last night!  It was so much fun.  It brought me back to my own childhood memories of pumpkin carving.  I have such fond daddy memories from that time in my life.  My brother and I got to help Dad pull all the ucky pumpkin guts out of the pumpkin and watch while he carved.  It was always so much fun.... and I have come full circle.  It is an incredible feeling to know that Mel and I are making memories with Cora that she will hold dear and carry forever in her heart.  I know I know, she's still young and probably won't remember her first pumpkin carving, but she had a blast, and the foundation is laid for a new generation of traditions old.


The finished product!!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!  


3 comments:

Gina and Brian said...

What a cute shirt!!

Didi Danielle Photoblog said...

Too cute! Have a fun time!

Anonymous said...

you are so good at walking i am so amazed love you all

love,
your cousin in Oregon Makayla